60 learners, mostly students from Austria, but also some livelong learners from Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Russia, Chile, … answered the questionnaire of week 1, thank you!
For most of you it was the first experience with a MOOC. You are learning in cope15 using your laptop, only 8,33% are using the mobile phone. And you prefer posting at the website (95%) (which I like 🙂 ).
15% gave the feedback that after one week you are well organized in cope15, 69% stated that it’s ok, that you are a little bit confused but you can manage. (And now in week 3 I hope that everybody succeeds in managing cope15 without too much effort!)
Some of you would prefer smaller classes and / or more detailed informations about what to do. I’m sorry but it’s what a MOOC s about that you don’t learn in a small class and have and abundance of stuff to read and learn and it’s your responsibility to choose! Take a look at How to learn in this MOOC.
I’m happy about these feedbacks:
- …they answered my questions well and fast,
- the videos helped me a lot to learn,
- moderators are very motivating and concerned,
- ….the facilitators did a very good job!
- … I guess the communication was really good between participants and moderators.
And to improve your learning in cope15 you mentioned
- improve my time management
- follow all the posts (also on facebook)
- participate regularly in the MOOC
- join the discussions more often
And somebody proposed to “collect all provided material on one page together” – this is a nice idea and we will collect the main material at one page at the end of cope15 to provide an additional overview.
PS: One person mentioned “broken links” – we are checking the links continually but nobody is perfect, please write a comment if a link doesn’t work.
Have a nice holiday – and if you are curios about a very preliminary social network analysis of assignment 1 in week 1, klick here, Jutta